can the computer 94 thunderbird fit a 99 ford mustang

JAVIE
0

Asked by JAVIE Feb 13, 2008 at 09:39 PM about the 1994 Ford Thunderbird SC

trying  to  convert  the  supercharger  off  of  a  94  thunderbird
to  a 99  ford  mustang  is  it  possible  &   if  it  is   do  i  need  all the  wiring  hARNESS  THAT  GOES  TO  DA  SUPERCHARGER   

29,575

This will not work. The '94 uses OBD-II (Ford's EEC-IV) engine management protocol, while the 99 Mustang uses OBD-II. At very best you will create an emissions and engine management nightmare, which may allow the vehicle to run. At worst you'll have just messed up the mustang and it won't run at all. I would try to find an aftermarket supercharger for your mustang.