Do you know where I might obtain the information to show me how to replace both door and rear speakers?

chevydriver
0

Asked by chevydriver Mar 25, 2007 at 07:12 AM about the 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Short Bed 2WD

I'm replacing the factory supplied speakers in my truck with some new ones. And I'd like to know where would I find the information to show me how to remove the door and rear panels so I can do so.

bovan
9,570

Hello chevydriver-- For a situation like yours I would immediately contact the boys at www.crutchfield.com. They can sell you the equipment you need and they have good tutorials that go with it so you can do the installation yourself. There is a toll-free phone number at that web site and I have always found a knowledgeable adviser whenever I have called. Ask for Sparky and tell him I told you to call. Good luck from Bovan.

David Veronesi
55

did you get any info on this yet? if not let me know

John Eversman
65

I've got both the Haynes manual and the Chilton manual for my 02 silverado, shows quite a bit of different stuff on how too do stuff, might not always be the easiest to understand, but I can usually figure the stuff out. One might show a little bit more than the other and vice versa