Sign in | Register | My account |

Ronin - Hello I have a 1999 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab, with a Lift kit. My frame is bent. Where do i go to repair or do i buy a different truck


Asked by Bigblackboy Sep 25, 2012 at 03:28 AM about the 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 3 Dr LS 4WD Extended Cab LB

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I need to know do i fix frame or find a new body and where???

1 Answer

Dan Malloy

you need to find a body shop that has a frame straightener machine.

Your Answer

Related Questions

Search Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions

Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Experts

#1 tenspeed
Reputation 350
#2 littlehorn
Reputation 310
#3 John Saffrahn
John Saffrahn
Reputation 270
View All