2006 CORVETTE AIR BAG LIGHT IS ON??

Badride96
0

Asked by Badride96 May 19, 2013 at 10:12 AM about the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

45,935

The light is on because there is a problem with the air bag system. When the air bag light is on the system is not working and will not deploy in the event of an accident.

GMCustomerService
1,375

Thank you Tenspeed and he is correct in his explanation of the issue you are experiencing with your Corvette. I located the detailed version. The system check includes the airbag modules, the wiring and the diagnostic module. When the airbag readiness light stays on after you start the vehicle or comes on when you are driving, your airbag system may not work properly. Have your vehicle serviced right away. (taken from 2006 Corvette Owners Manual pg. 3-34 & 3-35) May I be of any additional assistance to you? I'd like to set an appointment for you at the nearest dealership in your area to have your vehicle issue resolved. Please message back, if you're interested in me helping you. Marlea Wilson GM Customer Service

You think this is helpful.