Water leaking on passenger floor

21,625

Asked by lightGear May 24, 2011 at 01:36 PM about the 2006 Toyota Corolla S

I have water leaking on the floor of the passenger side. I noticed it during a few days of rain which led me to believe there was a broken seal in the door but I checked it and can't see anything and when I drove into work today there was more water on the floor. Haven't used the a/c at all in a few months.

Any ideas?

Tim Schirmacher
90

A drain port is clogged. I have the same car and the same problem. I had it unclogged 2 years ago for $400.00. The same problem just started again. They literally took a good part of the car apart to see where it was clogged. Between this and the recall on the transmission chip, I will NEVER buy another toyota again. I can change breaks, serpentine belt, air filters and change the oil myself, but this is out of my expertise. I can't believe I have the same problem twice in two years.

01bigjon
1,015

A hose runs down buy your feet rh side Bottom of heater box They pop off and drain on the floor put it back on It's now under the carpet rh middle heater box