Water leaking on passenger floor

17,645

Asked by lightGear May 24, 2011 at 01:36 PM about the 2006 Toyota Corolla S

I have water leaking on the floor of the passenger side. I noticed it during a few days of rain which led me to believe there was a broken seal in the door but I checked it and can't see anything and when I drove into work today there was more water on the floor. Haven't used the a/c at all in a few months.

Any ideas?

Tim Schirmacher
70

A drain port is clogged. I have the same car and the same problem. I had it unclogged 2 years ago for $400.00. The same problem just started again. They literally took a good part of the car apart to see where it was clogged. Between this and the recall on the transmission chip, I will NEVER buy another toyota again. I can change breaks, serpentine belt, air filters and change the oil myself, but this is out of my expertise. I can't believe I have the same problem twice in two years.