Brake light in stock spoiler

Colin Rodger
125

Asked by Colin Jun 18, 2008 at 11:16 AM about the 2006 Toyota Corolla S

The brake light in my spoiler went out last night. Is that an easy fix? It is as simple as removing the light assembly (it looks more like LED lights and not an individual bulb).

Also, if it was a fuse issue would all of the brake lights go out, not just the spoiler brake light?

23,595

These LED assemblies are known to fail, at which point you have to buy a whole new assembly. It is easy to remove the assembly; however, you can't just replace a single bulb in this case.