I would like the approximate price range of a restored 1989 Corvette in excellent condition. Thank you.

chinosteve
125

Asked by chinosteve Apr 23, 2007 at 07:37 PM about the 1989 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

I have a beautiful, restored midnight blue 1989 Corvette with leather interior I want to place a fair value on for sale. I intend to purchase a 1998 Corvette Coupe and would like the fair price range for this model as well.

Steve Thatcher, C.M.
chinosteve@roadrunner.com

bovan
9,570

Dear Chinosteve-- You can go to www.kbb.com or www.nadaguides.com and add your information to see what they say the value of both the 1989 and 1998 Corvette (you didn't give me enough information for me to do it for you.) However, a better place to look is www.autotrader.com, www.craigslist.com or www.cars.com. See what people are asking for cars similar to the ones you are talking about. On the selling side, don't ask too high a price or nobody will call you. Personally I also have had great success with an old fashioned way of selling - put a for-sale sign in your car window. I hope this helps. Good luck from Bovan.