How much would a 1986 corvette sell for?

chebellamachina
0

Asked by chebellamachina Oct 07, 2013 at 02:32 PM about the 1986 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

I am a college student/ part time grease monkey with a fancy toy. I have done a lot of work to the car and probably put about $1500 into it. I bought it at $3000. It burns a little oil, but otherwise it is in great shape. I am going to repaint the hard top roof since it needs work. There are around 189,500 miles on it. Engine still runs strong! I just need some feedback from other vette owners or people who know about these cars. I am looking to get rid of it because I can't keep dumping money into it.
I will have pictures up soon.

chebellamachina
0

I will have a list of things that I replaced or fixed.

68,205

From your description of the condition the guides price it in the $5-6K range. Time to sell it now.