Interior

VetteMark
0

Asked by VetteMark Nov 26, 2006 at 01:25 AM about the 1979 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

I AM CHALLENGED WITH HAVING TO REPLACE THE ENTIRE INTERIOR OF THIS CAR. THE MECHANICAL PARTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN REPLACED; HOWEVER, THE SEATS, DOOR PANELS, ETCETRA ARE TOTALLY TRASHED.

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT DOLLAR WISE, TO SPEND TO RESTORING THIS INTERIOR?

MANY THANKS,
MARK AUSTIN

12,525

Hello I really don't want to give you a number here, as it depends on if you want to restore with leather or cloth and exactly how trashed the car is. For example, are you going to replace the seats, or just the covers? This would be a good place to start spec'ing out what you might want to do: http://www.artscorvetteparts.com/ I hope this helps! CarGrrl

MFSHERIDAN
20

I have replaced my seats, carpet and center console pieces. Very easy to find everything you need online via google search. Most part places have entire "molded" carpet sets etc and very easy to install. I saved some money by shopping Ebay as well. I found orignal parts there as well, in some cases (seats) at substantially lower prices.

inex01
85

I installed a completely new leather interior and dash, cost was around $1,300.00 and I did it myself, is not a perfect job but looks decent