My renewal expires today. Help!!!

KiKiVette
145

Asked by KiKiVette Jul 30, 2013 at 08:07 PM about the 1977 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

Received mssg to renew but when I click on listings nothing happens. How can I renew add before it expires at midnight for the 1977 Vette? Also want to change price to $30,000 OBO.

Thank you for all your help.

Racer_X
13,075

Can I be honest with you about this car? While it's for the most part a very nice vintage Vette that seems to be be in great condition...There are TWO things that would keep me from buying this car, if I were in the market for one: The jumbo, out of place looking, rear spoiler and the "flames" design you have over the red paint. I realize you wanted the car to reflect your personality, etc....BUT this could be hurting you in terms of a potential buyer. I'd remove the spoiler, repair the holes and refinish the trunk. I'd be shocked if you didn't have more interest in the car after that. A fresh quality repaint of the car and you're in an even BETTER position to get that $35k asking price! Good Luck! P.S. Just close the listing now and repost it.

KiKiVette
145

Racer_X, I respect your candid answer but there are people out there who do like the look. If you watch Nascar, you will see the air spoilers on the rear of cars. It's put there for speed, etc. I've had vettes that didn't have the air spoiler in back but when I saw the look, I personnely fell in love with it. I have reduced the price to $30,000. It will cost a lot of money to put it back to original state which at the moment, I'n unable to spare. My husbands medical bills are too high due to his 2 traumatic injuries. This is why we are selling his vette because he can no longer drive it. Thank you so much for your answer about renewing. Again, I hope that I didn't offend you but someone will fall in love with it, as we did. In CA & here in MI, people do gawk at them. Here is my vette, going up for sale soon. Mine , of course, will be lower in price & we bought it with the hood & lamborghini air spoiler already in place. Again, thank you. KiKiVette ;)

Racer_X
13,075

Hi KikiVette...Wow...His & Hers Vettes? That's actually pretty cool...I'm actually diggin' the look of your white Vette...The fact that the color of the spoiler matches the body gives it a sleeker look, IMO. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's injuries and hope he gets better soon! :) Also, it's a shame you have to sell both Vettes. I'm not into Nascar (I'm more of a Formula 1 racing fan), but I know a gazillion people are...so I get where you're coming from and I'm sure you'll get a buyer soon! Best of Luck! :)

KiKiVette
145

Thank you for the compliment. Formula 1 is actually pretty cool, too. Well, I've had fun in my vette, it sounds like a 'Harley' but now I'm ok with my SUV. The dogs like it, Samon & D'Lyla they are both cocker spaniels more room. I would like someday to put that Haley sound on the truck. I like 'speed' and 'sound.' The truck has 425hp but I drive it like a vette. ;) Thank you. KiKiVette ;)