77 corvette right window motor. replced it stil wont work. how do i fix this..?

stevensteventx50
0

Asked by stevensteventx50 Jan 11, 2013 at 11:47 PM about the 1977 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

I can here the electric power when i push the putton but nothing

DavidH25

You can hear the motor running when you push the switch for up/down and window still does not move? Is that what you mean by hear electric power? if so then the glass is off the frame or the frame holding the glass is not attached to the mechanism that moves. Take the door panel back off, hit the up/down switch and watch to see what happens