I have read that there is two headlight switches for the '74 vette. One on the left of steering wheel on dash, where is the other switch located ? (This one will turn off the red headlight switch on dash)

jessie
0

Asked by jessie Jan 16, 2007 at 11:41 AM about the 1974 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

LouB
14,400

Hi jesse. I can't say that there isn't a second switch in that model year but I could find evidence on the web that there are two switches. I even looked through a Corvette electrical parts list and couldn't find reference to two switches. So basically I'm no help. Take a ride to your local library and find the Chilton's manual for your vette. It will tell you all. If you can't find one there (first I'd be surprised) you should have luck at your local book store or parts place. Good luck!

Anonymous
0

There are two switches. Only one turns the headlights on and the other raises the headlights for washing and maintanace. The second is located under the steering column. It is a black plunger you pull down.

Krez
395

Well the high beam switch is down below under the floor mat, by your left foot.