How do I find my old 1970 Corvette drop top??I have the old tag # Florida 7T from palm beach county 1985????

rcgbg
0

Asked by rcgbg Jul 01, 2013 at 08:43 AM about the 1970 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

DavidH25

Are you trying to find a car you owned in the past? It's possible, if it has not been scrapped. Yeah, I know that would be a darn shame to have that be the case. You know any cops? They could tell you. And if you have the VIN, probably the old 11 digit VIN. I don't know the laws about if the Fla. DMV will tell you.....maybe.

rcgbg
0

Yes I use to own it and only have the old Florida tag # "7T" Just interested to find out what happened to it!!! I sure wish I still owned it!!! Thank you!

jamnblues
6,185

Don't hear people doing this in America too much- but in England they do it a lot- people just get nostalgic- in England it's easier because the plate number is assigned to the vehicle for life- I don't miss my old cars too much though there were some nice ones- it's the memories of the beautiful women that haunt me

KiKiVette
145

You could try Ecklers I believe it's .com. They continue to make old, refurbished parts for corvettes. They also have a customer service rep you could talk to. My hubby & I got a lot of parts for our 75 & 77 corvettes. Give them a try. If not they could direct you to another company that makes/has parts for older vettes. Hope this helps. KiKiVette ;)