Can you get the 2007 Corvette with Blue Tooth ?

SteveB
0

Asked by SteveB Feb 03, 2007 at 05:52 PM about the 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

Can you get the 07 Corvette with a Blue Tooth compatible cell system? This would make hands free answering and calling on a cell much more convenient.
Steve.

22,165

hi Steve, according the Chevrolet "build your own car" tool on their website the Corvette is not available with blue tooth yet.

Anonymous
0

I just ordered a Z06 and had to order OnStar in order to have a hands free telephone. After calling Onstar, they told me that my existing Cingular phone number can be used with Verison which is the exclusive system for the hands free phone. Maybe one day I'll be able to use the carrier of my choice but the car will now be wired for it. Respond to Dan.Blake@woodgroup.com

Anonymous
0

You can always "Port" your Cingular phone number to Verizon Wireless Family SharePlan with the America's Choice Plan. That way you share the minutes between your handset and the car. Local Number Portibility (LNP) laws went into effect around 2003 which basically let you change cellular providers but keep the same number so "porting" your number should not be an issue and would allow you to use that Onstar system in your Vette.