postion warning lite came on. had bad bulb left front side. replaced both front side marker bulbs but position warning still on

garo
0

Asked by garo May 25, 2013 at 09:24 AM

Michael Mierzejewski
1,700

Volvos are a pain in the ass with this. Very carefully check the operation of every bulb, front and rear. Pay special attention to the small bulbs at the top of the headlight assembly and the rear running lights. The rear often has two running lights per side, but they can be hard to see. Even if youve fixed the issue, Volvos are known for this message just popping up at random.