Hi please help me! My 95 1.8i jetta mk3 is making me mad,after fixing the headgasket my car started with this,while driving the car looses power en then it stals and dies,

David Meyer

Asked by David Oct 17, 2013 at 01:18 PM

So did you have the head checked and milled during this operation? Did you replace the O2 sensor? These sensor don't like antifreeze, if the headgasket was blown then chances are really good that the sensor is fouled. Have you cleared the memory in the ECM after repairs? Changed the engine oil and filter, as it may have coolant in it.