2006 mini needs mirror

judge_roy

Asked by judge_roy Jan 09, 2013 at 05:16 PM

Swung too close to one of those blue recycolin' bins and smacked the mirror, as I swerved to avoid the pothole.  Found the mirror and it is smashed, also the motorized housing is cracked at the base.  Where can I find a replacement painted white to fit my 2006 Cooper coupe?

judge_roy

the actual mirror is not electrified, but is holding together despite exploding into the recycling bin. black holder twisted back into place but had a few mousey nibbles at the base now.

judge_roy

Moss motors has one NOT in white, and NOT with the mirror. what a scratch?

judge_roy

the motors faithfully keeps working in all axes, in the adjustment (center console).

51,015

I found one on eBay - $65 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-03-04-05-06-07-08-MINI- COOPER-RIGHT-POWER-NON-HEATED-DOOR-MIRROR-WHITE-/390511114627? pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2006%7CMake%3AMini&ha sh=item5aec46b983&vxp=mtr

judge_roy

thanks tenspeed, didn't even think of them.

judge_roy

You link doesn't work for me. The one they have is $109....not bad. Keep runnin' with spider-crack until the ca$h is on the barrelhead~ KInda broke, just wasn't a run in with a blue recycling bin, should probably take ole 'froggi' up to the interferon raceway to open 'er up a bit and stretch his froggy legs-

51,015

Put the item number in the search box and it comes up - 390511114627 - I also noticed some chrome/brushed? mirror covers for around $40.

judge_roy

Cool. wow...a bit disappointed that the ebay search did not make this appear for me. Have bought many things on ebay in the past. Can't afford anything for one more week. Thank you for steering me onto the right track!