how do you pronounce Hyundai?

Joshua Chilcott
205

Asked by Joshua Sep 12, 2009 at 02:43 PM

how do you pronounce Hyundai? Is it pronounced "high-un-dye" or "hoon-dye" or "hun-day"? this has bothered
me for a long time and I dunno how to pronounce it. can u guys help me out on this one please?

sincerely

Josh Chilcott

Oz Menashe
15

I believe it is Hyun-Dye

Ben Winfield
105

Hun-Day it should rhyme with sunday, watch the mad-bosses commercial from the superbowl... copy and paste this link to watch it on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puG0WOgAUfs&feature=PlayList&p=14A583FCFE3AC250&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=58

Joshua Chilcott
205

Thanx sooo much 4 the help dude!!!!!!!!! it means alot 2 me

jt5868
0

Hyundai should be pronounced Hundie as in bonsai or Mai Tai! ai is pronounced as i!!!

John Clairoux
35

high-un-dye personaly,,, cant say its the way the koreans say it though,,, that would be the proper way scope it out on u tube man!!!!

John Clairoux
35

oh wait i just seen the link!!!! LOL

imalwaysright
0

Americans and Canadians pronounce it incorrectly as "Hun-day". However the correct way of pronouncing it is "Hy-un-die" and that's how the rest of the world pronounces it.