so i am turning 16 soon and was thinking of buying a ferrari(with my own money i earn) just questions on which to buy , my budget is 310000 , any suggestions ?

Asked by scuderiakings Mar 15, 2011 at 08:07 PM

buy a KIA and learn to drive first

i have been driving since i was 7 years old . i race professionally. so now can you respond seriously and no more rubbish responses please . I asked the question because i wanted a ferrari not a kia.

you are the one who is not being serious. Do you expect me to believe you have $310,000 to spend on a car at 16. Did you earn that returning pop bottles? This is a site for more important purposes.

Alex Finch

you should get a 599 GTB one of the best fezzas made so far

If you have that kind of money I suggest you purchase a track course that can teach you how to drive high powered cars. There is also the issue of insurance and maintenance costs. Ferraris are high maintenance cars. Please look at a website, Wrecked Exotics, and check out the collection of crashed cars mostly due to inadequate driving skills, risk taking and lack of discipline. You say you have been driving since 7. Congrats on the experience since that may mean race track time. But driving on a public road is quite different with all the uneducated drivers that take serious risks without knowing the dangers. Patience and discipline are a must. Good luck on your search!

Jordan Bierman

Personally, I think you need to share the wealth. Plus, Ferraris are incredibly overrated vehicles. I'd say get a Lamborghini instead.

Andrey Diaz

ferrari california or enzo

Dan Rotman

it's not just your ability to drive that counts, it's hazard recognition, which you don't get on the racetrack. Indeed, many experienced driver never have it. get something lower powered and fun... Polo GT, one of the sporty Fords, Alfa Guilietta and drive and drive and drive., Get your Ferrari after a couple of years experience,

Paul Whitlock

I turned 42 last year and know a few millionaires personally -- most of them drive Chevy Suburbans. One if the smartest ones drives his 2001 Toyota Echo with a 5 speed most of the time!! One guy does have a ferrari and gets it out about twice a year, drives his Yukon most of the time -- a couple of lessons here 1. Smart people save their money when they can 2. Ferrari is not a car a guy drives a lot

Bryce Bontrager

If this is true and you have money to burn. Buy a new Nissan GTR it will be easier to drive and eat Ferraris all day long.