I recently bought a 1997 Chysler Town and Country and it ran great for 2 weeks then started only sometimes changed out fuel relay then fuel filter and pump ran for a week then started having battery light come on but not stay on every once in awhile. Then in a downpour of rain it came on more frequently and went off all the way to work when at work I shut it off and tried to restart and it wouldnt start at break it started had friend look at it everything looked good tested battery it tested good started and restarted several times that day now wont start every since! Im frustrated cause I love the vehicle! Could it be something as simple as a starter relay or more serious like alternator? Any advice is appreciated!

Deanna6997
0

Asked by Deanna6997 Apr 19, 2013 at 08:54 PM

judge_roy

...well high-voltage needs barely a conductor as will go through the air in the form of a lightning bolt, well what we have are little lightning bolts that are generated by ignition coils. when things get moist, the path to ground goes not through the sparkplug, but though the ambient conditions around the high-voltage coil. Replacing the wires coming out of the coil packs onto the sparkplugs or perhaps it's all one unit, anyways mend your high-voltage insulation degradation compensation~

judge_roy

change your wires~

mrmoony
2,050

Kinda sounds like your belt slipping

Deanna6997
0

On this morning it was pouring rain it did sound like I had a belt slipping.