I have a 1999 2dr-coupe. I had a tune-up. oil change, new battery change not long. My car will not ago, but now my car will not turn over. Is there a problem with the alternator?

niblack
5

Asked by niblack Jul 26, 2013 at 07:27 AM

Car won't turn over!

76,825

Might be but I would charge the battery, clean all battery connections to in sure they are clean and tight. With battery fully charge will it crank and start? If so check voltage on battery. If alternator is working properly you should have somewhere around 14 volts at the battery while engine is running. If not have alternator tested.