Why when I upload photos can I see them but other people can't?

austin17431743
0

Asked by austin17431743 Apr 19, 2013 at 07:55 PM

I have been trying to upload some new photos of my car and I can see all the photos I upload when I'm in my garage.  But when I search for myself the photos aren't there.

judge_roy

It takes a spell for them to be approved by management. We don't want pictures of STOLEN cars up in there or sometimes just plumb don't like your photo and will not post it...so wait for the email of approval, then go lookin' for them...they'll give you ten reputation points for every car that you write something about~