i have selected 2 cars(Hyundai-i20 & Maruti-Swift) but its difficult to choose between them, please help in choosing. also tell the resale market of which car is better. it will be mostly used in city

Varun
0

Asked by Varun Nov 29, 2010 at 02:02 AM

Varun Kumar
varunkumar.icwa@gmail.com
contact:- 9650737581

Nigel McPherson
25

Hyundai i 20 is much nicer to drive has more room and i have heard that the swift parts cost a lot

papa

that is going to have to be your decision,which do you prefer.

Varun
0

Sir, I want to know that which is easier to maintain and be appropriate for city conditions and sometimes for outward trips.

Varun
0

Sir, can we have CNG kit fitted from outside markets, and whether it will be compatible with car.

papa

Hyuindia-I20 is a very reliable car.

Treasured Knight
5

i20 is fully equipped n its riding quality n looks are gr8.... its seats are more cmfrtable ...bt the mentainance costly n average lower than swift's..... it is gd to buy i20 than too cause as a wner we want space good riding quality n looks n his car fully equipped.

papa

YES.

Ranvijay Singh
25

Dear There are two conditions that you can consider to make the selection. If you require a fuel efficient car, then without any discussion you must opt Maruti Dzire. But i20 is a car that gives an awesome driving experience. So smooth steering wheel and such a great pickup that cannot be compared with any other sedan in the same range. One of my own friend own this car and I have drive this car too.