Car IQ Quiz

Brett Jacobson
15

Asked by Brett Aug 16, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Can someone please explain to me the point of having to answer 8 correct questions once you get over 400 before you get one more point, but if you get one wrong you go back a whole point? And when will we be getting a leaderboard score thing so we can see where we rank overall? (What is the highest by the way?)

Jasper Rosenberg
185

Hi, I believe these questions are addressed in the FAQ: http://apps.facebook.com/cgchallenge/faq.action

Brett Jacobson
15

Thanks Jasper. All questions answered.......except I still beleive having to get 8 right to proceed one point is a tad extreme

Jasper Rosenberg
185

Yeah, I'll admit it is pretty insane, but on the other hand, you are at the very, very top of the mountain. Only 0.02% of players have achieved your score or higher!

Brett Jacobson
15

The saleman in me says that if you made it easier to progress, then maybe we would have more people higher up the food chain. I would suggest a brief referendum of Car IQ members would give you the feedback you need to make it more enticing for people to stay longer in the quiz.......just my humble .02% opinion. Thanks for getting back to me

Pitango Jinjy
10

I got 220 points without thinking,then as I continued,I 'messed it up'.now it's down back to 180.But then My interests are also other modes of Transport motor vehicles like Buses,Trucks, Spl. military motor vehicles,Rail vehicles,agricultural,construction,and industrial motor vehicles,and even Aircrafts,so,nothin' to worry,just have fun,I'll soon catch up to yours400,just give me some time,You see,I'm also student of many sciences,and currently upset about our US Politicians thaat oppose our fine and honest president,with lies('misinformation') beside our country the USA is Flat broke,Not only our state of Ca.!,and I love dearily that little yankee kid on You tube that called Sarah Palin a BITCH,That wonderful 13 Y.O. Kid (of Irish,English,and German ancestry,according to his look)He's the pride of the USA!.By The Way,I specialize in motor Vehicles of any use,kind and makr,all over the world,Inc. but limiting myself to the Mekong(MeCong) mfd. in the Free and Libeerated People's Republic of Viet Nam.

Nick Nicholson
5

I agree with you ...

Nick Nicholson
5

Like I said in my other post ... It took me 3 days of playing once in a while to get from 400 to 425 and now I'm about feed up ... so hard to climb but yet so easy to fall ... ( 8 correct per point ) it's insanne.