Fastest

G Rebecca Klein
0

Asked by G Rebecca Jan 06, 2009 at 12:52 AM

What is the fastest car in the world?

Richard Marinaro Jr
15

Koenigsegg CCX

Matt Brawn
15

The fastest car is the 257 mph Shelby SuperCars (SSC) Ultimate Aero It has a 387 cu.in. 1287 bhp motor and weighs 2750 lbs. Record-Breaking Times 0-60 mph: 2.78 seconds 1/4 Mile: 9.90 seconds at 144 mph Top Speed: 257.41 MPH / Official Average: 256.15 MPH Skidpad: 1.05 g 0-100mph-0: 11.66 60mph-0 (braking): 103 feet

G Rebecca Klein
0

What about the Mclaren? Oh I think that is actually the most expensive right?? Almost a million dollars!!! Anyways that is seriously fast!!!

Matt Brawn
15

note: Jerod Shelby, founder of SSC is no relation to the famous Carroll Shelby. The Aero breaks the current official record held by the Koenigsegg CCR at 388 kph by 24.28 kph (15.09 mph) and the Bugatti Veyron's unofficial speed of 408.47 kph by 5.84 kph (3.63 mph).

Matt Brawn
15

If you could get someone who own's one to sell you one as they arn't being made anymore (Mclaren-so sad) so the price is whatever the seller wants lol. The Bugatti Veyron is 1 mill pounds (1.5-2 mill $$ or whatever the currency is exchanging at right now??) and the American-built SSC Ultimate Aero TT is a cheap(lol ya right) $700,000.

G Rebecca Klein
0

thats is a little expensive lol!!! I think I will stick to my green corvette dream car if I ever get one which is $70,000 a lot cheaper than this one even though it is a sweet car. I would love to just take a ride in one of those though and go as fast as it can go on a racetrack. It would be awesome. I may not know that much about cars but I love fast cars!! The corvette may be red in the picture but I would get a lime green one!! :)

Alejandro Salamanca
0

THE FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR IN THE WORLD IS THE BUGATTI VEYRON. THERE IS NO WAY TO REALLY FIND OUT THE FASTEST NON PRODUCTION CAR(CUSTOM).

Magnus Atlasson
55

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport (fastest force induction car) 267.856 mph (431.072 km/h) Only 30 built. 5 of them capable run 267mph, while 25 of them will be limited to 258mph. McLaren F1 still holds record for the world's fastest naturally aspirated production car.