my fog light button does not work. do i have to take the dash apart or is tere a way the button come off

mkesgmc
0

Asked by mkesgmc Feb 11, 2012 at 06:58 PM about the GMC Sierra

dmdixon88
275

Most connections in GM vehicles are made behind the panels via a wiring connector. You do not typically have to disassemble the entire dash to get at a connection, but instead may be able to reach up underneath and disconnect at the switch. Also, many of the panels do come off individually with a series of snap- in connections around the edge. It is possible this is the case, but without knowing the year of the vehicle, it is hard to say. If you do attempt, use caution as these plastic trim pieces can become brittle in colder months. If you have not already, I would recommend checking the fuse for the fog light system, which can easily be found using your owner manual. Hope some of this was helpful for you!