Would a Ford Edge or a Dodge Caravan be more comfortable on a road trip?

Palomia
0

Asked by Palomia Apr 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM about the Ford Edge

We are trying to find out what would be the best to rent for a road trip - 3 adults travelling 2 states away from Texas.  Any advice is very appreciated.

dodgecummins
3,175

depends on what year they are the new the more comfortable for you passengers but i wold go with the caravan because of the more room.

Mike Tritle
1,705

I've done both. I bought the Edge in 08. Seats are like easy chairs, it sits higher and the sync system is right on for phone, tunes, etc. Fuel economy and power in Edge is head over heals as well. Please note the Mopar in my photo and I still picked the Edge.

Shaza Ahmed
35

for a long trip Dodge Caravan is the best choice.

dcothern
125

seating comfort and the overall ride would make the Edge an obvious choice. I'm in sales, and put about 50k on my edge annually, and after a long haul, I need to be sharp. The edge gets me there in comfort, and the fatigue factor doesn't kick in after several hours behind the wheel. And there's the power when needed - and for me, it's needed often.