es 350 peeling off

dunkie26
0

Asked by dunkie26 Jul 12, 2013 at 03:42 PM about the Lexus ES 350

judge_roy

take it to a custom body shop to have it put back like new~

jamnblues
6,135

Is it like an onion peel or a lemon peel?

judge_roy

:( dude be trippin' and I was the one suggesting that you get a hat as one of the top fifty Gurus...man, enough with the LSD action...something pertinent like a list of the reasons WHY the coating went to hell would be useful~

judge_roy

...a lemon peel? how thick? exposure to a disagreeable environment...but what...parked near the chemical werks? the slaughterhouse? full UV exposure full-time?....a defective exterior coating that has a TSB associated with it (an avenue we should cover the bases)~

judge_roy

http://www.lexus.com/recall/

jamnblues
6,135

Judge, it's a Citroen- French for lemon- you know I'm new here, and it's just difficult to take these people seriously who can't even put a question mark at the end of their (is it a ) question- and they want us to take the time to explain what a clear coat peeling off looks like? GET A NEW PAINT JOB- if they can't have the respect for us to text more than 18 thumb strokes, I'm not sure they deserve a serious answer

judge_roy

sorry....my bad.~