I have 4w ford Escape 2008 hybrid. But the 4w doesn't work I don't know if that make a risk on the differential gear or gear box ?

Aladdin Salah
0

Asked by Aladdin May 04, 2014 at 08:46 AM about the Ford Escape Hybrid

Escape 2008

82,775

Your Escape is an AWD, not 4WD. How do you know it isn't working? Do you have a light on the dash? The AWD works without any driver input and when wheel slippage is detected the cars system puts power to the other wheels to gain traction in seconds you don't even notice.

Aladdin Salah
0

Thanks for your help. But the mechanic said that .There is a damage in the gears inside low gear.And when he left the car from behind and he tried to rotate one tire the other didn't rotate. So what does that suppose to mean. .. with no light on the dash..