IN REFRENCE TO MY QUESTION.

CLUELESS1110
0

Asked by CLUELESS1110 Oct 02, 2012 at 08:04 PM about the Chevrolet C/K 1500

I WAS DRIVING THE TRUCK WHEN IT STOPPED COMPLETELY ON ME. I ALSO PUT SOME GAS IN THE DISTRIBUTOR ANDIT DIDNT START. I ALSO PULLED OUT TWO SPARK PLUGS AND THEYRE A BIT DIRTY COULD IT NEED A TUNEUP?

nater_
150

Why did you put gas in the distributor ?????

Jason Zane
2,905

if it has a computer, get all trouble codes . check for spark & fuel pressure. is the sparkplugs burning normal (tan color)? what year is your 1500?

4,795

well if you just put gas in the distributor you should just take this to a shop. How do i know you actually pulled a spark plug? If clueless is your screen name its very accurate