Hi there. I was wondering if you could help me. I live in Scotland and have just purchased an audi cabriolet 2.8. It's a year 2000 model but is in great condition and has only done 8000 miles. Due to the torrential rain and snow over here i am desperate to find a hard top for it. Do you happen to know if there is one available and if so, where i could get one. many many thanks. I can be contacted by email on...geo69j@yahoo.co.uk

geo69j
0

Asked by geo69j Jan 17, 2007 at 05:58 PM about the Audi Cabriolet

LouB
11,570

Hi Geo! That was in an interesting search. Nothing on ebay but you could keep checking there. Short of a dealer as a source I found this company in England that claims to be able to get you a hard top. It's start anyway (http://www.breakeryard.com/cars/carpart/Hard%20top.aspx) ... Beyond that I found what must have been 20 questions in various forums looking to buy a hard top with no reply. After asking every local dealer and junkyard, I'd google "audi cabriolet forums" and start posting your request everywhere and hope for the best. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck!

islay30
0

Hi Geo, I know exactly how you feel about the Scottish weather, I'm in N.Ireland and I have also just aquired a Cabriolet though absoloutly not of the same pedigree, mileage or age as yours, ask me if I'm jealous, I have been trawling scrap yards and posting requests without any luck, I'll now try the Audi Cabriolet forums, then Europe and USA after that, you'd be surprised how cheap you can buy and ship from the USA, I have just bought a new hood from the west coast which including shipping cost £310, the cheapest I could get it in the UK was £485 incl vat and carriage, good luck with your search, if I find two I'll let you know, in the mean time keep a good thick Aron sweater in the back seat, Good luck!!!