Just had a problem with my 2010 1500 Hemi with 73k miles. Started losing power while drivng on the parkway. Brought truck to the dealer and they said the codes that came up were for both the crank shaft and cam shaft and multiple misfires. They said the code was stored and had to be active to make a determination on what to do. They reset the code and said they could not duplicate the issue. Any ideas what to do?? Thanks.....Ray

BIG6971
0

Asked by BIG6971 Nov 27, 2012 at 09:16 PM about the Dodge RAM 150

BIG6971
0

Clown

BIG6971
0

Well yeah assface......last time I checked car companies do not make sneakers which is all someone who talks like a fucking asshole like you probably has. Get a life....homie

Jed Birnie
85

do you still have a warranty on it

BIG6971
0

Yes...still have the warranty

Jed Birnie
85

well then in that case i would tell the dedalership to fix it and dont give it back till it works if it didnt have a warranty on it that would be a different story

BIG6971
0

Had that conversation with them. If they cannot reproduce it and get a live code they said they cant do anything. I guess I will talk with another dealer. Thanks

Jed Birnie
85

sorry i couldnt help more

BIG6971
0

Thats fine...just wanted to see If anyone knew of any issues with the motors. Its my second Hemi and they been pretty reliable so far.

Jed Birnie
85

as far as i know they are to ive got a couple of freinds who have them and they love em

BIG6971
0

Fun truck to drive.....endless power...fast as shit.

BIG6971
0

Hey rollin in twenties.....maybe u should ask someone on here how to spell and for some grammar lessons. You should change your name to Short bus while you are at it too.

Jed Birnie
85

ya 0 to 60 in a block with time to stop for the stop sign in a kids moms pickup they move

BIG6971
0

True story!!