power window problems

generalfirst
0

Asked by generalfirst Jan 30, 2012 at 07:05 PM about the Chevrolet TrailBlazer

My driver side window does not work. All other windows work. How do you check
the wiring

Mike Jee
235

first off is there any power going to any of the other switchs on that door panel?? ei power locks power mirrors other windows door speaker?? if its just the 1 window most likely you need to replace either the window motor or the switch itself inspect wiring in door jam some times itll will freeze up nd opening the door will crack or break wires or it could just be a fuse

generalfirst
0

Thank you I will look at the wiring first

Brynisha Bonner
40

What's the problem if the driver side panel won't work at all as far as rolling down the windows or locking/ unlocking the doors. The dome lights won't even come on when drivers side door is open. Now tonight the back passenger right window will roll down but not back up.