i just got a blazer really nice but mine has the two light how do u tell when its out of 4wd when u push the button they blink then none stay on ?

bigboy23
0

Asked by bigboy23 Jun 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM about the Chevrolet S-10 Blazer

i just got a blazer really nice but mine has the two light how do u tell when its out of 4wd when u push the button
they blink then none stay on ? what could be going on?

7,255

Punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure will help you in life.

mtmonarch
255

If the 4WD light is on when the 4WD button is pushed, then it is engaging properly. If you push the 2WD button, & the 4WD light goes off, then it is disengaging properly.

bigboy23
0

well if i push it once both lights turn on at the same time and stay on

7,255

this will help you out http://www.s10planet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9749

trip65

you should be able to fell the different between 2 wheel & 4 wheel drive when you're driving.