How do i know which Malibu is the best? Example.. LS Fleet,Ltz, LT 2,ETC..

itsmine
0

Asked by itsmine Mar 22, 2013 at 07:09 PM about the Chevrolet Malibu

45,755

The models for the all-new 2013 Malibu are the LS 1LS (base model trim), the LT 1LT (base model for fleet-ordered models), the LT 2LT, the ECO 1SB, the ECO 2SA, and the LTZ 1LZ (highest trim level).

Racer_X
11,905

Not sure what your needs (or budget) are, BUT if I were in the market for a Chevy Malibu, I'd go for the 2LTZ model ..it's the quickest and best equipped, but has a $30k MSRP (somehow I can't see spending this kind of $$ for a Malibu)...Here's the specs though: Engine, 2.0L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (259 hp [193.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 260 lb-ft of torque [351 N-m] @ 5200 rpm) (STD)

Mike Rabkin
295

It's not a matter of what's "best" in an absolute sense; it's amatter of which trim (i.e. equipment) level meets your needs, so you don't buy more car than you need. You need to think out which options you care about, then pick then trim level that most closely offers those options, so you don't overspend on options you have no interest in. My site (www.fromcartofinish.com) has a "research a vehicle" section, that allows you to see what's standard and option for each available trim level on a particular vehicle, going back to at least 2001. Feel free to use it, as it's free. Once you have it down to a particular make, model, and style, we have a nationwide new car negotiating service that does all your legwork for you, and guarantees the lowest price in your area when used. You can also reach us at 240-403-1069 if you have any questions, as we're happy to answer subjects such as this to help people whittle down their choices to consider (it can be very confusing, we know). Best, Mike