I bought this as a rebuilt salvage it is great truck only 83000 mi,do u think only a few bucks

Avia108
0

Asked by Avia108 Jan 27, 2013 at 11:19 AM about the Chevrolet Colorado

DavidH25

a few bucks what? please continue.. I for one don't know what it is you are asking

judge_roy

Be sure it tracks straight! "previously salvaged ones" can dog track and will have a title to indicate the 'previously salvaged' status.. This will make resale practically impossible. Be sure to consider these nuances. Resale will be difficult, regardless of newness.

Racer_X
11,905

Well Avia...I'm sure that YOU paid MORE than a few bucks for it...so if you want to sell it for JUST A FEW BUCKS, put it on Craiglist or Ebay and take a LOSS...What more do you want us to tell you??

judge_roy

Just drive it! If it will go staight when you put it in a staight line, what more do you need? Not going to be a money maker...ever! face up to this fact~ don't let the 'swim to one side' put you in the ditch during slippery weather. Leave it in your garage those days.