dangerous shaking of front end

Unitedspecialists
0

Asked by Unitedspecialists Oct 16, 2013 at 02:46 PM about the Chevrolet Chevy Van

I have a 2009 Express cube van that shakes so bad at time that a cup of coffee jumps out of the cup holder.  It has had new brakes and pads ( three times), new front end, new shocks.  Nothing seems to help.  There is no pattern to when it happens. Loaded, unloaded, driving slow or fast.  This has happened after 30k miles.

GMCustomerService
1,335

Unitedspecialists, I am sorry to hear your are having this concern. Have you had a chance to have your Chevrolet dealership look into this concern for you? Please email us at socialmedia@gm.com. Erica Tiffany GM Customer Care

Unitedspecialists
0

We have had it in to the dealership and they have no ideas of what the cause is. We have another truck we are going to give to the mechanic if he can get this one so we can drive it so he is motivated.