how do i dissassemble the doors to get at the windows on my '93 berretta gt?

69tatt2dup69
5

Asked by 69tatt2dup69 Apr 22, 2012 at 07:27 PM about the Chevrolet Beretta

Jason Zane
3,135

use a plastic putty knife to pry out the plastic fasteners... before that, take off the bolt at the interior door release latch.

69tatt2dup69
5

i did that, but the arm rest door pull wont budge, leavin me to think theres hidden bolts???? wats up with that?

Jason Zane
3,135

wow.. my buick just had one small bolt. maybe there is one in that area check for covers.. could it be under a badge/plate ?

Jason Zane
3,135

i am not sure if there are any on the pull handle.. i have not done it in 20 years s o i forgot. check the ends of the handle for covers to pry off( i used a swiss army knife).