97 honda crv window went down and will not come up, and I can not move it by hand.

davijl
0

Asked by davijl Feb 03, 2013 at 03:54 PM about the Honda CR-V

7jimmy7
9,385

driver door no doubt, gets all the abuse! let it cool down window motor may be hot,try fresh .start engine for full 12 volts jog up button while pulling by hand, lube slide felt ,button may be about shot,if that closes it dont use it till new button is in, its on the way out

waltor
35

window could have been stuck by the sides. lube it and also check battery level.

Marco Andaya
25

Window bracket is broke. Go to dealership or mechanic to have a look and replace as needed.