if i will change my engine (h22a) black top with the type s red top , do i have to change the b13 i already have ???????

Ahmad Qumsan
5

Asked by Ahmad Jan 30, 2011 at 01:18 AM about the Honda Accord

i already have h22a vtec black top with aaaa pistons , if im willing to replace it with the same code h22a but the red top the type s . what do i have to change also >????????????????

Yazan Al Sharabati
35

if you want more power change it

Samuel Nadeau
215

Don't bother with swapping for a type s. Take the money you wanted to buy the type s with and buy a h22 Bisimoto header and set of his cams and gears and higher compression pistons. Also a chipped and tuned p28 ecu...for roughly the same price and have lots more power.