rodeo turns over/no start fuel rail is dry (is it the sending unit, or the fuel pump ?? how do i test ?? whats is my next step ????

Doug Polzin
0

Asked by Doug Aug 22, 2011 at 04:23 PM about the Isuzu Rodeo

Carrol Preble
45

need to test pump, there is a relay in the engine bay, but turn key on and have someone listen at tank, just listen for the low buzz or feel for the vibration, relay on your senses they will not stear you wrong. Determine fi there is power there at pump, again in the tank, but can test by unhooking the ele conn, some i have ran into will pump when key is on, but will not when the car is trying to start, ele problem, but test that connection with key in all positions. That is where you should start