my 2000 lincoln town car is possessed the battery goes dead it was checked its ok the alternator is ok but the interior lights will just come on and go off all night long is it in the ignition switch

Patti Karas
0

Asked by Patti Oct 03, 2012 at 01:24 AM about the Lincoln Town Car

Chris McGee
4,105

Could also be in one of your door ajar switches, I think it is on the latch/actuator assembly on a towncar

shaggy1418
50

It also could be the air ride pump kicking on my towncars did same thing and air bags leak a little so it automatically turns pump on and drain s battery