I have questions about wiring for the headlights and blower motor on my 1968 lincoln

BNY
5

Asked by BNY Nov 25, 2012 at 02:44 PM about the Lincoln Continental

Where do I start?

John Leone
3,845

well start by asking the question, or stating the problem, or interest, and people reply with ideas/solutions, or any knowledge had...so what is the question to begin with?

BNY
5

Turn signals and brake lights work but no headlights,. My question for this is where should I start to find the problem. Next, when I push the button to turn on the heat or AC the ALT light comes on, but that's it. Where is the blower motor located? Any suggestions welcome. Thus is for a 1968 Lincoln Continental Sedan