Can I slimjim the door?

mommabig99
20

Asked by mommabig99 Jun 10, 2013 at 01:12 PM about the Volvo XC90

mommabig99
20

What if I slimjim the door

judge_roy

could not believe I saw these things at a Dollar Store in El Cerrito...If you've a standard key lock, is totally do-able...if you've got AAA will show you how it's done~

tommcmanis
4,305

Inexperience can be very expensive as damage to linkage, power door lock module,and or wiring for alarm dome lighting ect. Some late model cars have sheilds over lock components. Leave it to a pro and make a spare key. I learned this 700.00 dollar lesson on my lexus es300

Best Answer
judge_roy

seen AAA pull some wicked stuff with wedges and forcing entry and using an extend finger to push the open button~....these guys always will make it happen one way or the other~...jeez, what are we payin all that money for anyways~?