Have to buy new tires for my XC90. I have the 18" wheels. Any recommendations for all-season tires?

Robyn Saal
10

Asked by Robyn Oct 28, 2009 at 10:22 AM about the Volvo XC90

Ken Tadeo
165

Purchased some General Ultimax tires to replace the stock tires and they've been holding up so far. Excellent road feel, good grip - looking forward to using them in the winter in the snow and seeing how they'll perform. Pretty affordable too. Check out the The Tire Rack: www.tirerack.com

Robyn Saal
10

I bought Yokohama Parada Spec-X's for my XC90 in December, also 18". Love them! Great in the winter snow, very quiet compared to the Michelin's that were on the car before. Good luck!

Ken Tadeo
165

Great! You can't go wrong with Michelins.

Steven Iovan
35

we have a set of pirelli tires. they are actually amazing try them out!

Nick Vernucci
5

use swedish tires for a swedish car...GISLAVED, i use those tires and cant complain...some of the best tires i have ever had.