help! strange electrical problem on SCION tc

journeys
0

Asked by journeys Jan 06, 2009 at 05:08 PM about the Scion tC

i have a 2004 scion tc.  when i turn the key over some, but not all, electrical components come on (rpm meter,
speedometer, etc go over) but the radio will not turn on and the engine does not turn or turn over at all.  i've
disconnected and reconnected the battery and the problem persists.  a key indicator light stays on as well, flashing after
i turn the car off which i never noticed before the problem started.  

trenton2345
0

You have a short to power somewhere it sounds like. Or some kind of high resistance either way it won't be fun finding ____________________________ [url=http://www.scion.com/takeonthemachine/]the machine[/url]

buccaneerz89
935

Might be having problems from your ignition switch. Get it replaced