1998 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs 2door it has a hole where the convertible top goes in and when its up you can see it behind the back bench seat and when we bought it . the car had a leak and we didnt know where it was coming from but now we do should we and how should we patch up the hole.

help101
0

Asked by help101 Mar 07, 2013 at 10:01 AM about the Mitsubishi Endeavor

it has a rip in the boot that catches the water but we feel like it is the hole but im not sure.

help101
0

its an eclipse spyder 1998 2door sorry it was wrong

DavidH25

Any chance you can post a picture of it? If you could that would help us

help101
0

when i get off work il post a picture of it and hopefully you guys can help me . we patched the roof with canvas and spray adhesive because someone broke in but i don't think it would work on the hole .? i get off at 3.30

DavidH25

That would be a tremendous help for us, to SEE it, please do