2008 Eclipse Spyder top won't go down

moorecreative
10

Asked by moorecreative Mar 20, 2013 at 01:13 PM about the Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

I had to replace the battery.  Now the top won't go down.  I changed the fuses.  The windows work up and down.  I hear no beep when I release the latches, and I do not hear the motor to start putting the top down at all.  Any suggestions.  Also, it is a 2008 so there is no manual switch in the trunk.

45,645

You're not alone. I found a bunch of owners with a top problem -- http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-t16318_ds482158

moorecreative
10

Yes, I read all of those too! I just don't have a switch in the trunk to make this problem go away. I was hoping someone who had this exact problem would tell me how they fixed it or got it fixed.