Does anyone know of a good site to get parts for my 3 acura vigor gs thats not too expensive?

Christopher Hewlett
20

Asked by Christopher Apr 20, 2010 at 12:08 PM about the Acura Vigor

i need to replace the valve seals and all the other seals

Marlinda Peacock
75

i purchased valve seals the intake and exhaust at napa for $60.00. the valve cover gasket was about $50.00 at lordco i suggest doing a tune up at the same time as the valve cover gasket as it is easier to take off the distributor cap i used platinum plugs but a person could use iridium plugs if i remeber correctly the valve cover kit came with the spark plug seals mine were leaking