Sign in | Register | My account |

Need To Find A Part


Asked by Craigtuckersouthpark... Oct 11, 2010 at 09:20 PM about the Subaru Outback

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Where is the idler control valve on my 1998?

2 Answers


The Idler control valve is near the engine. Have it unplugged, replaced or anything.

Nick Eidemiller

ok as the previous guy wasn't much help for locating this part, the location of what your looking for is the left side of the intake manifold if I am not mistaken then it is housed within the throtle body. its both points a and b in the pic i've included.

Your Answer

Related Questions

Search Subaru Outback Questions

Subaru Outback Experts

#1 Nick Eidemiller
Nick Eidemiller
Reputation 380
#2 Jeff Smith
Jeff Smith
Reputation 200
#2 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 200
View All